Sales Letter Example
A sales letter is a page designed to sell a product/service. The product/service offered may be fantastic but would not earn a penny if the sales letter lacks crackle.
The headers and sub-headers should be catchy enough to invoke readers’ interest in seeking more information like
Target a suffering point – “do you have continuous nagging headache?”
Highlight a gaining feature – “your bald head can come back with fluffy curly hair”
Invoke curiosity – “Can facial cream cure pimples?”
Followed by some keywords.
The sales letter should grab readers’ attention, should prove to provide a solution, eliminate risk and hopefully generate a sale. To create enthusiasm for the readers to read with interest, a letter should contain phrases like
- Who else needs _______?
- Here’s how you can gain without hassle…
- Get rid of ________________ permanently
- A system that revolutionized ___________
- Save 30% on _________ by these simple steps
- How I turned a winner in just a week!
Posted in Sales Letters